Castle Edge Insurance is looking for an Insurance Sales Account Executive to join our world class company!
Why work at Castle Edge?
This is the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, cutting edge organization!
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including an enticing base salary and the ability to obtain UNCAPPED commissions! Castle Edge stresses the importance of a healthy work-life balance (yes, that means no weekends or overtime) and offers some of the best full-benefits package in the market (even your birthday is a holiday here).
Castle Edge Insurance will take a proactive role in your success as an Insurance Account Executive by providing industry-leading training, licensing, and mentoring from the company’s most successful sales leaders. Using the latest technology, Castle Edge maintains relationships with their family of companies to generate leads for their Account Executives allowing you to be an expert in the industry. At Castle Edge, we thrive on your success and love promoting from within!
If you possess:
- Inside sales experience (big plus)
- A strong work ethic
- A great personality
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- High energy and motivation
- Coachability and willingness to learn
- Strong computer navigation skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you!
As a Castle Edge Insurance Sales Account Executive, you will:
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails and through inbound lead follow-up
- Interact with prospects to understand customer needs and requirements to generate and present quotes
- Quickly build rapport with prospects over the phone
- Achieve production goals while working with a variety of tools and applications such as comparative raters, insurance carrier systems, CRM and agency management systems
- Be accountable for sales production goals
- Navigate multiple websites while conversing with clients
Your background includes:
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience (preferable from a call center environment)
- Personal Lines Insurance license or the Property and Casualty Insurance Licenses (or willingness to acquire during the first 30 days of employment)
- A passion for sales
- Ability to learn new software programs and technology
If interested please apply by selecting this link: Castle Edge Insurance Agency, Mount Laurel, NJ